Are my Bank & card details safe on Amazon?


Hello Friends!!

After Two days i have gathered a little more information about the Seller who is doing fraud at @Amazon.in.

Yesterday at around 7-8 pm the same seller with different name was selling his same product at INR 1000. I instantly called Amazon and informed about it.


I don't known how could amazon could do this kind of mistakes. This is not only effecting there own Goodwill, customers are also loosing trust on them.

Yesterday i complained in "@Delhivery" (Courier company), and they given me some information like the seller (merchant) name is "Rahul Gupta" his email id is "rahul.gupta@bookmypacket.com" and contact number is "8130344463 ".


Guys now one more interesting fact when i google'd it I got to know BMP basically a courior company who is cheating since last year. Earlier its main focus was shopclues and now its @Amazon.

One more thing, I am keep updating to Amazon.in and Amazon.com about the issue. I believe they will soon take some action and find out a resolution to stop such illegal activities. I am expecting amazon will refund my INR 930 which i lost because of loop in their polices. A seller comes registered him self and keep doing frauds but amazon not stop them. Just say we have forwarded the details to the concern department. Well i can't do anything except waiting for there response.





This picture i clicked around 10:45pm and when i refresh the page after 15 minutes there where no top 2 new seller were visible. Actually there main focus is just to collect the information of Amazon Customers like your name, address and Phone number. I am not sure whether he get the information of our bank accounts or not. Well hope not or else it would be a big trouble.



I will keep writing and twitting at on twitter till amazon.in will not give me proper answer, why this happen? And is it really easy to make fool company link Amazon?



Soon come with latest update. You can also share your experience if you are also feeling cheated by Amazon...

No comments:

Post a Comment